For more information visit: Rothman Specialty Hospital Glenview Corporate Center
3300 Tillman Drive
Glenview Corporate Center
Bensalem, PA 19020
|Mon-Fri:||8:00 AM-5:00 PM|
Make an Appointment
From Points South:
Take I-95 North to the Street Road Exit/PA 132. Get off at the Street Road Exit and Turn left onto Street Road/PA 132 W. Follow Street Road for approximately 3 miles. Turn Left onto Tillman Drive (across from the Philadelphia Park Racetrack). End at 3300 Tillman Drive.
From Points North:
Take I-95 South to the Exit #46B toward Langhorne/Route 1 South. Follow Route 1 South for approximately 3 miles. Get off at the Street Road Exit/PA 132 E. Follow Street Road for less than 1 mile. Turn Right onto Tillman Drive. End at 3300 Tillman Drive.
From Points East/West on PA Turnpike, Exit 351 (Philadelphia):
Take Rt. 1 South (exit to the right after tolls) to the Street Road/Route 132 East/Philadelphia Park exit. Turn Right onto Tillman Drive. End at 3300 Tillman Drive.
Services at this Location
- The Rothman Institute physicians, dietitians and other staff members offer free lectures to groups of 15 or more. We'd be delighted to speak to your school, gym, or business.
- Orthotic services are available in all locations by experienced practitioners.
- At the Rothman Institute, you'll find only the most experienced Physical Therapists who are certified in their field and dedicated to providing their patients with the care they need.
- For your convenience, the Rothman Institute performs X-rays on site at the time of your physician visit. X-Rays are performed by experienced technicians and on state-of-the-art equipment.
- Wednesday, 10 August 2011Patients with spinal cord tumors or cancer that has spread to the limbs may benefit from the use of CyberKnife, which is now available at the Rothman Specialty Hospital in Bensalem, Bucks County.
- Tuesday, 02 August 2011The Rothman Specialty Hospital in Bensalem, Bucks County, focuses exclusively on patients with orthopaedic medical issues.
- Saturday, 04 June 2011Summer is here, which means it's time to find those bathing suits that were stashed away all winter and get the body ready for the beach.
- Wednesday, 12 October 2011Sports medicine physician Sunny Gupta, DO, recently joined the Rothman Institute at the Bensalem and Northeast Philadelphia offices.