Center City Philadelphia
925 Chestnut Street
Rothman Institute at Jefferson
Philadelphia, PA 19107
|Physicial Therapy||267-339-3658||Fax||215-503-0568||Phone Number||1-800-321-9999|
|Mon-Fri:||8:00 AM-5:00 PM|
The corner of 10th and Chestnut is one block south of The Gallery and the Market Street East rail station. Two PATCO high speed line stations are nearby. Also nearby are the new Marriott Hotel on Market Street, the Pennsylvania Convention Center and Reading Terminal Market. Four blocks east is the Philadelphia Historic District: Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other historic sites.
For more information visit: Rothman Institute at Jefferson University Hospitals
Points North of Philadelphia and New Jersey:
Take I-95 South to Exit 22/I-676/US-30 toward Independence Hall (go 0.5 mi). Turn Right at the off ramp traffic light on Callowhill Street (go 0.7 mi). turn Left on 10th Street (go 0.6 mi) – past Market Street. Valet parking is available on your Left between Market and Chestnut Streets (you will see sign for Rothman Institute).
Ben Franklin Bridge:
Take Ben Franklin Bridge and go to bottom of bridge. Take Left ramp (8th Street) onto Vine Street toward I-676 West/US-30 West (go 0.3 mi). Turn Left onto 10th Street (0.5 mi) – past Market Street. Valet parking is available on your Left between Market and Chestnut Streets (you will see sign for Rothman Institute).
Points Northwest and West of Philadelphia:
Take PA Turnpike to I-76 East. Take Left fork onto I-676 East toward Central Philadelphia (go 0.8 mi). Take Broad Street Exit onto Vine Street (go 0.7 mi). Turn Right onto 10th Street (go 0.5 mi). Valet parking is available on your Left between Market and Chestnut Streets (you will see sign for Rothman Institute).
From Rout 1 South (Roosevelt Blvd.) to I-76 East:
Follow I-76 East to I-676 East. Continue I-676 East (to Vine Street Expressway and Underpass) to 15th Street – turn Right. Follow 15th Street to Race Street (1st traffic light) - turn Left. Follow Race Street to 10th Street – turn Right. Valet parking is available on your Left between Market and Chestnut Streets (you will see sign for Rothman Institute).
Points South of Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware from I-95 North:
Take I-676 West (Vine Street Expressway). Exit is on Left side of I-95. Follow I-676 West to first exit on your Right (Vine Street) – this exit comes quickly. Follow Vine Street to 10th Street and make a Left. Follow 10th Street past Market Street. Valet parking is available on your Left between Market and Chestnut Streets (you will see sign for Rothman Institute).
Make an Appointment
Several parking lots are available to the patients of the Rothman Institute.
1. Multi floor parking garage lot in front of Rothman Institute: Its entrance is on 10th Street between Chestnut and Sansom Streets.
2. City parking garage, 10th and Ludlow Streets: There are two entrances: one on 10th Street between Ludlow and Clover Streets. The other is on Ludlow between 10th and 11th Streets.
3. Open lot between 8th and 9th Streets on South Market: There are two entrances: one 8th Street between Market and Filbert Streets. The other one is on 9th Street between Chestnut and Market Streets.
Services at this Location
- The Rothman Institute physicians, dietitians and other staff members offer free lectures to groups of 15 or more. We'd be delighted to speak to your school, gym, or business.
- The Rothman Institute is pleased to offer you on site MRI services at most of our locations with certified MRI technicians.
- Orthotic services are available in all locations by experienced practitioners.
- At the Rothman Institute, you'll find only the most experienced Physical Therapists who are certified in their field and dedicated to providing their patients with the care they need.
- Monday, 21 November 2011Dr. Joseph A. Abboud, MD is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and earned his Medical Degree from the Georgetown University School of Medicine.
- Saturday, 04 June 2011Summer is here, which means it's time to find those bathing suits that were stashed away all winter and get the body ready for the beach.
- Wednesday, 06 November 2013In late September, we read an impressive story in the Philadelphia Inquirer about a bright young man named Carlos who sought out a more fufilling education for himself. At the age of 10, Carlos applied to area Charter Schools and even wrote a letter President Obama about his desire to attend a more competitive school.
When we read that young Carlos wants to be an orthopaedic surgeon when we grows up, we knew we had invite Carlos to the Rothman Institute for a day of learning, touring and shadowing.