999 North Route 73
Suites 301 and 401 (Please use Suite 401 for Mailing Purposes)
Marlton, NJ 08053
|Mon-Fri:||8:00 AM-4:30 PM|
Make an Appointment
From Center City Philadelphia
Take Ben Franklin Bridge. Continue onto US 30 East for approximately 1.7 miles. Continue onto US 30 East for 2.2 miles. Merge onto Route 38 East via left ramp to Route 70/Cherry Hill. Continue to follow Route 38 East for approximately 5.5 miles. Make slight right toward Route 73 South. Continue straight onto Route 73 South for about 3.2 miles. Turn right onto Greentree Road. Our office is on the left. We are directly across from the Whole Foods on Route 73.
From South Philadelphia
Take Walt Whitman Bridge. Continue on I-76 East. Take Exit 1B. Merge onto I-295 North toward Trenton for approximately 9.9 miles. Take Exit 36A. Merge onto Route 73 South toward Berlin for approximately 2.5 miles. Turn Right onto West Greentree Road. We are directly across from the Whole Foods on Route 73.
From Points West
Take Route 70 East. Turn left onto N. Cropwell Road and continue for approximately 0.6 miles. Turn left onto Lincoln Drive West for about 0.3 miles. Turn right onto Greentree Road. Our office is on the right. We are directly across from the Whole Foods on Route 73.
From Points North
Take I-295 South. Take Exit 36A toward Mount Laurel. Merge onto Route 73 South for approximately 2.4 miles. Turn Right onto West Greentree Road. We are directly across from the Whole Foods on Route 73 .
From Points South
Take Route 73 North. Go 0.1 miles past Greentree Road. Bear right to make U-turn. Follow through onto Greentree Road. Cross over Route 73. Entrance will be on left. We are directly across from the Whole Foods on Route 73.
Services at this Location
- The Rothman Institute physicians, dietitians and other staff members offer free lectures to groups of 15 or more. We'd be delighted to speak to your school, gym, or business.
- Orthotic services are available in all locations by experienced practitioners.
- At the Rothman Institute, you'll find only the most experienced Physical Therapists who are certified in their field and dedicated to providing their patients with the care they need.
- Friday, 11 May 2012The Courier Post visited Rothman Institute in Marlton, New Jersey to get photos of physicians and staff in action.
- Monday, 14 May 2012The Rothman Institute held an Open House on May 10, 2012 in the new Marlton, NJ office. Photo gallery inside.