For more information visit: Nazareth Hospital
2630 Holme Avenue
Rothman Institute at Nazareth Hospital
Philadelphia, PA 19152
|Phone Number||1-800-321-9999||Fax||215-992-4961||Physical Therapy||215-992-4975|
|Mon-Fri:||8:00 AM-5:00 PM|
Make an Appointment
From Rt. 1 South (Roosevelt Blvd.):
Proceed South in the inside (express lanes) of Roosevelt Boulevard to Welsh Road. After crossing Welsh Road, proceed South approximately 0.6 mile to the Pennypack Circle "cross over" (overhead sign); use this crossover to leave the express lanes and enter the local traffic lanes. Proceed South in the local lanes (outside lanes) for approximately 0.5 mile to Pennypack Circle (first major traffic circle/intersection marked by street signs for Holme and Solly Avenue). Make a Left halfway around the intersection (circle) and stay straight and to the Right onto Holme Avenue. Building will be on Right – 2630 Holme Avenue, 2nd Floor. Caution: If you reach Rhawn Street, you have gone too far on US-1 South.
From Rt. 1 North (Roosevelt Blvd.):
Proceed North in the inside lanes (express lanes) of Roosevelt Boulevard. After passing the Cottman Avenue overhead signs and underpass, proceed North for 0.9 mile to the Pennypack Circle "crossover;" use this crossover to leave the express lanes and enter the local traffic lanes. Proceed North in the local lanes (outside lanes) for 0.3 mile to Holme Avenue (2nd traffic light). Make a Right onto Holme Avenue. Building will be on your Right – 2630 Holme Avenue, 2nd floor. Caution: If you reach Welch Road on US-1 North, you have gone too far.
From I-95 North/South:
Take I-95 to the Academy Road Exit. Follow signs for Academy Road. At the end of the Academy Road Exit, cross Frankford Avenue (traffic light overhead). After crossing Frankford Avenue, bear Left to Willits Road (look for the overhead signs and traffic lights, approximately 75 yards from Frankford Avenue). Proceed West on Willits Avenue for approximately 1 long city block (Thomas Holme Elementary School and playground/ball fields are on the Right. There is one traffic light in the middle of the block). The next major intersection/cross street is Holme Avenue. Make a Left onto Holme Avenue. Proceed West on Holme Avenue for approximately 2 miles. Nazareth Hospital campus will be on your Right. Make a Left on Fairfield Street (first street after Revere Street traffic light). Office located on the corner of Fairfield and Holme Avenue. Caution: If you reach Roosevelt Boulevard/US-1/Pennypack Circle, you have gone too far.
Services at this Location
- The Rothman Institute physicians, dietitians and other staff members offer free lectures to groups of 15 or more. We'd be delighted to speak to your school, gym, or business.
- The Rothman Institute is pleased to offer you on site MRI services at most of our locations with certified MRI technicians.
- Orthotic services are available in all locations by experienced practitioners.
- At the Rothman Institute, you'll find only the most experienced Physical Therapists who are certified in their field and dedicated to providing their patients with the care they need.
- Wednesday, 12 October 2011Sports medicine physician Sunny Gupta, DO, recently joined the Rothman Institute at the Bensalem and Northeast Philadelphia offices.