Charles F. Denny, M.D.
Dr. Denny practiced for over 20 years as an Orthopaedic Surgeon, performing a broad range of surgeries. He is board certified in Orthopaedics and fellowship trained in Sports Medicine.
He is now focusing his practice on the non-operative care of sports injuries, joint problems, degenerative arthritis and a wide range of musculoskeletal problems. He enjoys working with all age groups.
Make an Appointment
- B.C.E., Villanova University
- M.D., Temple University
- Internship, U.S. Public Health Service Hospital, San Francisco, CA
- Residencies, U.S. Public Health Service, Children’s Hospital of the University of California (San Francisco, CA), Union Memorial Hospital (Baltimore, MD
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Union Memorial Hospital
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Rothman Specialty Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital