Charles N. Krome, D.O.
Dr. Krome is a board certified non-surgical sports medicine physician. He is a member of several sports medicine societies and has served as a team physician to several high school and university level sports teams.
Make an Appointment
- B.S., University of Maryland
- D.O., Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency, Family Practice, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Grant Medical Center, Columbus, OH
Titles & Certifications
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- Maryland Association of Osteopathic Physicians
- Ohio State Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Virtua Health System
Participated as an investigator in a pilot study at PCOM evaluating the electronic patient record versus the traditional approach. Data to be published.
Primary author, “Ephedrine Induced Cardiac Arrhythmia In a Professional Football Player.” The Physician
And Sports Medicine. December 2003.