Jack Abboudi, M.D.
Dr. Abboudi graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1994. After completing his orthopaedic surgery residency training, he spent an additional year training in surgery of the hand and upper extremity, both at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
As a Robert Wood Johnson Merit Scholar, Dr. Abboudi received a full academic scholarship for medical school and is a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, a national medical honor society.
Make an Appointment
- Undergraduate, Yeshiva University
- M.D., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship, Philadelphia Hand Center, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Jefferson Medical College
- Alpha Omega Alpha, National Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Member
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand, Member
- American Association for Hand Surgery, Member
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Philadelphia Hand Society
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Lankenau Hospital
- Paoli Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital
Abboudi J, Zelouf D. Dupuytren’s Contracture. MasterCases in Hand and Wrist Surgery. Ed: Plancher KD and Sennett BJ. Thieme Medical Publishers, chapter 27 (New York, NY) 2004.
Ross JL, Bellus G, Scott CI, Abboudi J, Grigelioniene, G. Mesomelic and rhizomelic short stature: The phenotype of combined Leri-Weill dyschondrosteosis and achondroplasia or hypochondroplasia. Am. J Med. Genetics. 9999:1-6, 2002.
Ross JL, Scott C, Marttila P, Kowal K, Nass A, Papenhausen P, Abboudi J, Osterman AL, Kushner H, Carter P, Ezaki M, Elder F, Wei F, Chen H, Zinn AR. Phenotypes associated with SHOX deficiency. J Clin. Endocrinology Metabolism. 86(12):5674-5680, 2001.
Abboudi J, Culp RW. Arthroscopic assisted distal radius fracture management. Orthop. Clin. North Am. Ed: Wolfe SW. (Philadelphia, PA) 32(2):307-315, 2001.
Abboudi J, Zelouf D. Distal radioulnar joint contracture: Origin and management. Atlas of the Hand Clinics. 6(1):51-60, 2001.
Abboudi J, Kupcha P. Supination lag for the diagnosis of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction. Foot and Ankle Inter. 19:570, 1998.
Abboudi J, Rubenstein D. Rotator cuff tears: A review of diagnosis and treatment. Jefferson Orthop. J. 27: 18-25, 1998.
Abboudi J, Kirkpatrick WH. Forearm abscess presenting as a malignant fibrous histiocytoma five years following wrist external-fixation. Jefferson Orthop. J. 27: 26-28, 1998.
Abboudi J. Method for the analysis of the passive range of motion at the elbow. 1992 Summer Research Report of Accomplishments. UMDNJ Publications. Article 1.
Abboudi J. Preliminary development of a composite collagen/poly lactic acid anterior cruciate ligament prosthesis. 1991 Summer Research Report of Accomplishments. UMDNJ Publications. Article 1.