Jeremy I. Simon, M.D.
Dr. Simon is a board certified, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist. He is a published physician who maintains memberships in the American Association of Interventional Spine Physicians, North American Spine Society, International Spine Intervention Society, and the Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation.
Make an Appointment
- M.D., Thomas Jefferson University
- Residency, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic/Spine, Under the Guidance of Dr. Michael Furman, York, PA
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certificate in Pain Medicine
- American Association of International Spine Physicians
- North American Spine Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Riddle Hospital
- Cervical and Lumbar Zygapophyseal Joint Disease and Interventions Ira Kornbluth and Jeremy Simon; Minimally Invasive Musculoskeletal Pain Medicine, 12 (pp187-202) Informa Healthcare, New York 2007.
- Cervical Disc Disease; Michael Furman, Jeremy Simon, Kirk Pulitz. eMedicine 2006.
- Lumbar Stenosis and Neurogenic Claudication; Michael Furman, Kirk Pulitz, Jeremy Simon. eMedicine 2006.