Natacha S. Falcon, D.O.
Dr. Falcon is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and specializes in the treatment of spinal conditions. She was previously Assistant Professor and Associate Program Director at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Natacha S. Falcon, D.O. Articles
Make an Appointment
- BS, Exercise and Sports Science, The University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- DO, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Interventional Spine and Sports, The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spine Intervention Society
- AtlantiCare Medical Center
Research Publications, Peer-Reviewed Reviews:
- Falcon N; Faren Williams, MD: "Blunt Traumatic Grenade Injury Resulting in Ulnar Nerve Motor and Sensory Denervation:A Case Report" AAPM&R Poster Presentation, 2006.
- Singh JR, Zarka M, Falcon N. Bladder Management Strategies in a Patient with Neuromyelitis Optica. Am J Phys Med Rehabil; Volume 88, No. 3. Mar 2009.
- Singh JR, Greenberg J, Falcon N. Hyperbaric Oxygen as Treatment of Ischemic Cerebral Air Embolus Following Internal Carotid Artery Angioplasty and Stenting. Am J Phys Med Rehab.; Volume 88, No. 3. Mar 2009.
- Jared S. Greenberg, MD, Jaspal R. Singh, MD, Falcon N. Evaluation and Rehabilitation of a Patient with Diabetic Lumbosacral Radiculoplexus Neuropathy: A Case Report. (Accepted to PM&R Journal, publication pending)