Zach Broyer, M.D.
Dr. Broyer is a board certified specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation. He completed an anesthesiology fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Make an Appointment
- B.S., New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)
- M.D., UMDNJ-NJ Medical School
- Internship, Preliminary Medicine, St. Barnabus Medical Center Livingston, NJ
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship, Jefferson Pain Center, Anesthesiology Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Greater Philadelphia Pain Society
- Riverview Surgery Center