Make an Appointment
MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) is an imaging method used to view internal body structures using combinations of radio waves and magnetic fields. An MRI is a large noninvasive device which utilizes the properties of magnetism to create nondestructive, three-dimensional, internal images of the soft tissues of the body, including the brain, spinal cord and muscle.
The Rothman Institute is pleased to offer you on site MRI services at most of our locations. These are performed by certified MRI technicians. Our King of Prussia location features a High Field Open MRI unit.
- State-of-the art outpatient scanners are available for your imaging needs.
- Our GE 1.5 Tesla Short Bore (Closed) MRI Systems are located on premises for your convenience.
- Same day appointments are available.
- Patient is given a set of film or a CD to take with them.
- Most reports are faxed within 24 hours.