Alyson Fincke Axelrod, D.O.
She is an active member of several musculoskeletal and spinal intervention societies and is a coauthor of medical articles and book chapters on spine, musculoskeletal, and rehabilitation issues. Dr. Axelrod continues to educate and lecture on spine related matters.
- B.S. in Biology, B.A. in English, Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
- D.O., Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Drexel Hill, PA
- Residency in PM&R, Temple University Hospital & MossRehab
- Fellowship in Spine, Sports and Musculoskeletal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Cruz, E., Axelrod, A.F., Ryan, D., (2012) Medical Rehabilitation IN: MAITIN, I. and CRUZ, E., eds., Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2015.
Gershkoff, A., Axelrod, A.F., Moon, D., Dangharia, H. (2012) Stroke IN: MAITIN, I. and CRUZ, E., eds., Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2015.
Axelrod, A.F. (Ed.). (March 2011 - March 2012). Rehab in Review. Atlanta, GA: Emory University School of Medicine.
Axelrod, A.F., Improved Corticosteroid Treatment of Recalcitrant DeQuervain Tenosynovitis with a Novel 4-Point Injection Technique. Rehab in Review. 2011: 19(4.).
Axelrod, A.F., Development and Validation of Clinic Based Prediction Tool to Identify Female Athletes at High Risk for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury. Rehab in Review. 2010: 18(12).
Fincke, A., Genetic Influences on Pain Perception and Treatment. Practical Pain Management. 2010: 10(1): 12-16.
Fincke A., The Relationship Between Back Pain and IL-1. POMA. 2010: 1(1): 30-32.