Andre J. Pagliaro, M.D.
Dr. Pagliaro is a member of numerous professional societies and focuses on providing his patients with top quality care.
- Undergraduate: Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Medical: Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- General Surgery Residency: Graduate Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York
- Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- New Jersey Surgery Center, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Capital Health System, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New Jersey
- St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Diplomate
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Fellow
- New Jersey Medical Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Orthopaedic Society
- Orthopaedic Team Physician Trenton Titans
- Orthopaedic Team Physician Trenton Thunder
Pagliaro, A.J., Michelson, J.D., Mizel, M.S.; Results of operative fixation of unstable ankle fractures in geriatric patients. Foot Ankle Int. 2001;22:399-402.
Deacon, J.M., Pagliaro, A.J., Zelicof, S.B., Horowitz, H.W.; Current Concepts Review Prophylactic use of antibiotics for procedures after total joint replacement. J. of Bone and Joint Surg., 78-A(11): 1755-1770, November 1996.
Weiner, B.D., Grad, J.B., Magill, R.M., Medvecky, M.J., Pagliaro, A.J.; Anatomic variations in the first dorsal extensor compartment: The incidence of separate subdivisions for the extensor pollicis brevis. (Submitted for Publication)
Feldman, A.J., Weiner, B.D., Pagliaro, A.J.; Post-operative pain management following arthroscopic surgery: A prospective comparison of continuous cold therapy versus intra-articular injections of morphine and bupivacaine, Ortho. Trans., 1995; 19 (1):24-25.
Weiner, B.D., Grad, J.B., Magill, R.M., Medvecky, M.J., Pagliaro, A.J.; Anatomic variation in the first extensor compartment: The incidence of a separate subcompartment for the extensor pollicis brevis. Ortho. Trans., 1995; 19 (1): 168.
Pagliaro, A.J., Dumbar, R., Weiner, B.D., Bryne, D.W., Wexler, L.M, Taddonio, R.F., Cayten, C.G.; Incidence and distribution of Orthopaedic injuries from gunshot wounds. Ortho. Trans., 1995; 19 (2): 493.
Pagliaro, A.J., Wright, D.G., Heppenstall, R.B.; Acute Compartment Syndrome Following Delayed Intramedullary Nailing of Closed Tibial Fractures. Univ. of Pennsylvania Ortho. J. 6:32, 1990