Arjun Saxena M.D.
- Undergraduate: The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Medical: Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- General Surgery Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital – Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Adult Hip & Knee Reconstruction Fellowship: Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic, Alexandria, Virginia
- New Jersey Surgery Center, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Capital Health System, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New Jersey
- St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons – Diplomate
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons – Candidate
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons – Candidate
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Mercer County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Bucks County Medical Society
Quartararo, Louis G, Kubeck, Justin P., Vaccaro, Alexander R., Carbone, John J., Saxena, Arjun. “Anterior Thoracotomy and Corpectomy For Treatment of an Unstable Burst Fracture.” Chapter in Fractures of the Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Spine. Editor: Vaccaro, Alexander R. Marcel Dekker Inc: New York, 2003.
Buono, Lee M, Shah, Suken A, Frueh, Walter W, Saxena, Arjun, Vaccaro, Alexander R. “Congenital Intraspinal Anomalies of the Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, and Sacral Spine.”Chapter in Principles and Practice of Spine Surgery. Editors: Vaccaro, Alexander R, Betz, Randall R., Zeidman, Seth M. Mosby: Philadelphia, 2003.
Saxena, Arjun, Silber, Jeffrey, Vaccaro, Alexander R. “Cervical Spine Trauma.” Chapter in Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Spine. Editor: Vaccaro, Alexander R. Mosby Inc.: Philadelphia, 2005.
Singh, Kern, Saxena, Arjun, Vaccaro, Alexander R. “Thoracic and Lumbar Trauma.” Chapter in Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Spine. Editor: Vaccaro, Alexander R. Mosby Inc.: Philadelphia, 2005.
Singh, Kern, Fisicaro, Marc, Brown, David, Saxena, Arjun, Vaccaro, Alexander R. “Reflex Anterior Cervical Plate.” Chapter in Spinal Instrumentation: Surgical Techniques. Editors: Vaccaro, Alexander, Kim, Fessler.
Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 8. Assistant to the Editor, Alexander R. Vaccaro.
Saxena, Arjun, Baron Eli M., Vaccaro, Alexander R. “Spinal Disassociation Masquerading as Iatrogenic Listhesis Above a Previous Fusion.” Spine. Vol 29, Number 14, July 15, 2004.
Saxena, Arjun, Lombardo, Sarah, Parvizi Javad. Total Knee Arthroplasty Anatomy. Chapter in Total Knee Arthroplasty Essentials. Editors: Parvizi J, Klatt, Brian.
Saxena A, Baratz M, Austin MA, Purtill JJ, Parvizi J. “Periprosthetic Joint Infection Can Cause Abnormal Systemic Coagulation.” Journal of Arthroplasty. 26(1); January 2011. p50-57.
Bedair H, Ting N, Morio M, Saxena A, Jacovides C, Said J, Parvizi J, Della Valle C. Diagnosis of Early Post-Operative Infection Following Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty: The Utility of Synovial Fluid Cell Count and Differential. Winner 2010 Mark Coventry Knee Society Award. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2011 Jan; 469(1): 34-40.