Christine A. Marschilok, M.D.
Dr. Marschilok is a published physician and has lectured locally and regionally on topics related to family and sports medicine. She is focused on the non-operative treatment of athletes and non-athletes in helping them maintain active lifestyles.
- B.S., Biological Sciences, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Residency, Family and Community Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society