Christopher M. Aland, M.D.
Dr. Aland is board certified in orthopaedic surgery, and has been a long standing member of the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine as well as the Arthroscopy Association of North America, where he is a Master Instructor in arthroscopic surgery.
He specializes in arthroscopic treatment of shoulder disorders, particularly rotator cuff tears, as well as treatment of knee conditions including ACL tears and meniscal pathology. He has a particular interest in sports medicine, and he has been the team physician for Pennsbury, Council Rock, and Morrisville High schools.
- B.S. Biology - Loyola University
- Doctorate Medicine - University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Orthopaedic Residency - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson, New Brunswick, NJ
Titles & Certifications
- Chief of Orthopedic Service - Aria Medical Center Bucks County
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedics - Allegheny University (1996 - 1998)
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery- Certified
- Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery And Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Pennsylvania Medical Association
- Irish American Orthopedic Society
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Society of Sports Medicine
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- Dooley Society, University of Notre Dame