Daniel E. Davis, M.D., M.S.
Daniel E. Davis, M.D., M.S. is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in the treatment of shoulder and elbow conditions. He has a Master of Science in Human Genetics from Tulane University, where he also received his Doctor of Medicine. Dr. Davis completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and went on to complete his fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery at Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Dr. Davis has published numerous journal articles, book chapters, presentations and posters. He is also the recipient of numerous awards, including the Everett J. Gordon Award, an award presented to the chief resident demonstrating outstanding clinical achievement. In 2016, he was awarded the AAOS Scientific Exhibit Award of Excellence an honor given as one of the top three Scientific Exhibits at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- B.S., Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- M.S., Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- M.D., Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society
- American Orthopaedic Association Emerging Leaders Forum