Daniel Fletcher, M.D.
Dr. Fletcher is a member of numerous professional societies and is committed to providing his patients with individualized, quality care.
- Undergraduate: Cornell University School of Engineering, Ithaca, New York
- Medical: S.U.N.Y. Health Science Center College of Medicine, Syracuse, New York
- General Surgery Residency: New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York
- Joseph H. Boyes Hand Surgery Fellowship: University of Southern California Medical School, Los Angeles, California
- New Jersey Surgery Center, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Capital Health System, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New Jersey
- St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Diplomate, Certificate of Added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Fellow
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand - Member
- New Jersey Medical Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Orthopaedic Society
- Orthopaedic Team Physician Trenton Titans
- Orthopaedic Team Physician Trenton Thunder
Incidence of Acute Care Complications in
Vertebral Column Fracture Patients With and
Without Spinal Cord Injury. RF Taddonio, MD, C Cayton, MD;
Spine Volume 20, Number 10: 1136-46, 1995.
Radiology of the Hand and Wrist: A Review.
T Wiesman, MD, B Donahue, MD; ORTHOPAEDICS Vol. 19/No. 11, November 1996
Biomechanical Study of Distal Radius Integrity After Harvesting Distal Radius Bone
Graft with Quantitative Analysis of Harvested Grafts, DF Fletcher, MD, J Morris,
MD, S Schnall, MD; submitted to The Journal of Hand Surgery 1999