David M. Hampton, M.D.
Dr. Hampton is an Orthopaedic Trauma and Fracture Care Surgeon. He completed his residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center and went on to complete an Orthopaedic Trauma fellowship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Hampton is a published physician and has conducted various research studies in orthopaedics. He has particular interest in fracture care, malunion and nonunion fractures, in addition to the treatment of post traumatic deformities.
- B.S., University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Trauma, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- ARIA Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- AO Trauma