David M. Mahon, D.O.
Dr. Mahon provides comprehensive care for the full spectrum of acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries in both athletes and non-athletes alike. He has particular interest in concussion management, injury prevention, and biomechanical analysis. Dr. Mahon utilizes musculoskeletal ultrasound for diagnosis and procedures such as ultrasound-guided joint injections and tenotomy. His approach is holistic, and includes osteopathic manipulative treatment when appropriate. He is a published physician who is active in lecturing and teaching.
Dr. Mahon is a Philadelphia area native who in his free time enjoys playing a variety of sports, hiking, weight training, traveling, and any fun activity with his wife and daughter.
- B.A., B.S., Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- D.O., Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, Crozer-Keystone Health System, Drexel Hill, PA
- Residency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine, San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center, San Diego, CA
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine