Edward Rosero, D.O.
Board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Dr. Rosero specializes in sports medicine and physical medicine and rehabilitation, with emphasis on treatment of back pain, neck pain, electrodiagnostic studies (EMG), joint injections and aspirations, ultrasound-guided injections, ultrasound-guided percutaneous needle tenotomy, and sports concussion treatment. He also sesrves as the official team physician for Delaware Valley University and Abington High School.
- Undergraduate, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Medical School, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, Rotating, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, NJ
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Temple University Hospital/Moss Rehabilitation, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington, DE
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Philippine American Medical Society of New Jersey
- Philippine American Physiatrist Association
Lento P, Rosero E, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, PMR: Current Diagnosis and Treatment, 632-642, McGraw-Hill, NY, 2014
Gollotto, K, Rosero E, Connor C, Hezel J, Sports Rehabilitation, PMR: Current Diagnosis and Treatment, 472-498, McGraw-Hill, 2014
Rosero, E. and Fayock, Kristopher (2014) "Unique Muscle Strain Masquerading as an Intraarticular Ligamentous Knee Injury in a Female, Collegiate Basketball Player," International Journal of Exercise Science: Conference Proceedings: Vol. 9: Iss. 2, Article 96.
Available at: http://digitalcommons.wku.edu/ijesab/vol9/iss2/96
Rosero, E; Roberts, S. Low Back Pain. AAPM&R Online Case Study, MSK Case #41. December 2014, http://me.aapmr.org