Elena Wellens, D.P.M.
Dr. Wellens specializes in the non-operative treatment of complex foot and ankle disorders, trauma and sports medicine. She uses the most comprehensive methods for diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Wellens has a passion for treating athletic injuries, fractures and biomechanical disorders, and is active in podiatric research. She also serves as an assistant professor at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine.
- B.S., Cum Laude, Saint Michael’s College, Colchester, VT
- D.P.M., Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Crozer-Keystone Health System, Springfield, PA
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society