Eric M. Egelman, D.P.M.
Dr. Egelman specializes in the non-operative treatment of complex foot and ankle disorders, and has special interest in fracture care, trauma, overuse injuries and biomechanics. He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association, as well as the Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association.
- B.A., Binghamton University, Vestal, NY
- D.P.M., Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, UPMC - Bedford, Podiatric Surgical Residency Program, Everett, PA
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery