Evan J. Conte, M.D.
His focus is on arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee in all ages. His clinical interests include shoulder dislocations and labral repair, rotator cuff repair, shoulder replacement, anterior and posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, multiligament knee injuries, as well as cartilage procedures. He has a special interest in patella (knee cap) stabilization procedures. He has published on rotator cuff repairs, ACL reconstructions and cartilage restoration.
- Undergraduate: Binghamton University, The State University of New York, Binghamton, New York
- Medical: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York
- Orthopaedic Surgery Internship: Rutgers, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Rutgers, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship: University of Virginia Medical Center, Charlottesville, Virginia
- New Jersey Surgery Center, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Capital Health System, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New Jersey
- St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) - Candidate Member
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Board Eligible
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine - Candidate Member
1. Burrus MT, Conte EJ, Diduch DR. Correct femoral location is key for successful MPFL reconstruction. Orthopedics Today October 2014 Vol 34 No 10
3. Hilburger E, Conte E, McGee D, Tammariello S. “Localization of NADPH oxidase subunits in neonatal sympathetic neurons,” Neuroscience Letters. 2005 Mar 22;377(1):16-9.
, Pleshko-Camacho N, Hidaka C. “Differences in Matrix Accumulation and Hypertrophy in Superficial and Deep Zone Conte E4. Cheng C,