Frederic E. Liss, M.D.
In 1992, he completed a Fellowship in Hand Surgery at the Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute in New York City. Prior thereto, Dr. Liss completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at Temple University Hospital, and his internship at Pennsylvania Hospital.
Dr. Liss is a member of several professional societies including, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society, the Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society and the Pennsylvania Medical Society.
- BS Physical Chemistry, Dickinson College
- MD Temple University School of Medicine
- Attending Surgeon in Orthopaedic and Hand Surgery
- -Physicians Care Surgical Hospital
- -Phoenixville Hospital
- -Surgery Center at Limerick
- -Paoli Hospital
- -Paoli Surgery Center
- -Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Philadelphia Hand Club
- Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Chester County Medical Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Orthopaedic Overseas
- Health Volunteers Overseas
- Physicians Care Surgical Hospital at Limerick