George W. Young, D.O.
Dr. Young is a board certified specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He completed an anesthesiology pain fellowship at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City where he was named as the outstanding fellow. Prior to his fellowship, he completed a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at New York University Medical Center.
In addition, Dr. Young completed a residency in family medicine at West Jersey-Memorial Hospital.
Along with being board certified in three areas of medicine, Dr. Young is a published physician who maintains active membership in the American Academy of Pain Management, the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the North American Spine Society.
His clinical interests include interventional pain management of spine-related pain conditions, neuromodulation pain control techniques and electrodiagnostic evaluations.
- Moravian College, Bachelor of Science
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathy
- Crozer-Keystone Health System, Osteopathic Internship
- West Jersey-Memorial Family Practice at Virtua, Family Medicine Residency
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Hospitalist, Methodist Hospital Division
- New York University Medical Center, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency
- Hamilton healthcare center, Physiatrist
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, Pain Medicine Fellowship
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center