Gregory D. Schroeder, M.D.
Dr. Schroeder has authored numerous publications and has presented at orthopaedic meetings regionally, nationally and internationally and holds several editorial positions, including Executive Editor for Clinical Spine Surgery in Philadelphia, PA. He has conducted extensive research in the field of spine surgery and continues to actively do so.
- B.S., Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, IN
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Internship, General Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery and Spine Research, Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Clinical Instructor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- Aria Jefferson Health Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Orthopaedic Association, Emerging Leader