Gregory G. Gallant, M.D., M.B.A.
Dr. Gallant is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS). He is also a fellow of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH). Dr. Gallant is very active in both the AAOS and ASSH, serving on many committees. He also serves on the AAOS Board of Councilors. Dr. Gallant has certificates of added qualifications in both Hand Surgery and Sports Medicine. He also has a Masters of Business Administration Degree from the University of Massachusetts.
Dr. Gallant has served as President of the Bucks County Medical Society and also as President of the Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society. He is also a member of the Executive Board of the Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society. Dr. Gallant has also served on the Pennsylvania Medical Society Interspecialty Executive Board. He has served as President of the Doylestown Hospital Medical Staff and has also served on the Board of Directors of Doylestown Hospital.
Dr. Gallant has been the Team Physician for Delaware Valley University since 1995. He also serves as a Member of the Board of Trustees of Delaware Valley University. Dr. Gallant has been selected as Best in Bucks in Orthopaedic Surgery for 2015 and has also been selected as a Philadelphia Magazine Top Doc in Orthopaedic Surgery for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Undergraduate, Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT
- Medical School, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
- MBA, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA
- Internship, General Surgery, Hartford Hospital/University of Connecticut, Hartford, CT
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
- Fellowship, Hand Surgery, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hand Surgery Subspecialty
- Sports Medicine Subspecialty
- Abington Hospital – Jefferson Health
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington – Lansdale Hospital – Jefferson Health
- New Britain Surgery Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Physician Executives
- Bucks County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- University of Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- University of Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand