H. William Schaaf, M.D.
Dr. Schaaf joins Rothman Institute, having practiced orthopaedic surgery in Phoenixville and Pottstown for over 27 years. He has a special interest in joint replacement.
He is board certified in both orthopedic surgery and internal medicine, graduating with honors from Temple University Med School in 1977, completing an internal medicine residency there in 1980, and then completing his orthopedic surgery training at The university of Chicago in 1985. He is a member of The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society.
- A.B. Biology, Bucknell University
- M.D. Temple University School of Medicine
Titles & Certifications
- Board ceritified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board ceritified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Physicians Care Surgical Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Chester County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Physicians Care Surgical Hospital at Limerick