Jeffry F. Rubin, M.D.
Dr. Rubin is Clinical Assistant Professor of orthopaedics at Temple University School of Medicine. In addition to his expertise in the treatment of arthritis of the hip and knee, Dr. Rubin also has a dedicated interest in the medical management of fragility fractures, with a focus on the diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis. He is also a certified clinical densitometrist.
Dr. Rubin's goal is to prevent painful fragility fractures by offering comprehensive screening tools to assess the risk of fractures in patients with osteopenia and osteoporosis.
- Undergraduate, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical School, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, Abington Memorial Hospital, Abington, PA
- General Surgery Residency, Lankenau Medical Center, Wynnewood, PA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Reconstructive Surgery, The London Hospital, London, England
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Temple University School of Medicine
- Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Association
- Philadelphia Orthopaedic Association