John C. Baker, M.D.
Dr. Baker is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who has practiced orthopaedic medicine for over thirty years. He has directed and chaired numerous boards, including Chairman of the Atlantic City Medical Center Board. In addition, he was the Founder and Chairman of the 1st Annual Sports Medicine Symposium in the South Jersey community.
Dr. Baker was one of the first orthopaedic surgeons to perform total joint replacement and revision surgery in South Jersey. His practice now focuses on non-surgical orthopaedic care, specializing in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries.
- B.S., St. Joseph’s College, Philadelphia, PA
- M.D., St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Internship, General Surgery, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Drexel-Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopaedic Program Chairman of Residents Training at Atlantic City Medical Center
- Atlantic Regional Medical Center, Senior Staff
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Medical Society of Atlantic County
- New Jersey Orthopaedic Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons