John C. Baker, M.D.
Dr. Baker was one of the first orthopaedic surgeons to perform total joint replacement and revision surgery in South Jersey. His practice now focuses on non-surgical orthopaedic care, specializing in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries.
- B.S., St. Joseph’s College, Philadelphia, PA
- M.D., St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Internship, General Surgery, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Drexel-Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopaedic Program Chairman of Residents Training at Atlantic City Medical Center
- Atlantic Regional Medical Center, Senior Staff
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Medical Society of Atlantic County
- New Jersey Orthopaedic Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons