John J. DiBiase, M.D.
Dr. DiBiase served over 20 years as Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital at Hamilton, also with over 25 years on the Quality of Care and Professional Standards Committees.
He received the Lifetime Appreciation Award by District 12 Little League for serving 25 years as Head of their Safety Clinics.
- Undergraduate: The Cooper Union School of Engineering, New York, New York
- Medical: College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York
- General Surgery Residency: St. Luke's Division of St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, New York
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: New York Orthopaedic Hospital, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, New York
- New Jersey Surgery Center, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Capital Health System, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New Jersey
- St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Diplomate
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Fellow
- American Medical Association
- New Jersey Medical Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Orthopaedic Society
- America's Top Orthopedists, 2007 to 2012
- Top Orthopaedist 2007–2016
- NJ Top Docs 2007–2016