John M. Iaquinto, M.D.
Dr. Iaquinto is a published physician and has conducted various research studies in orthopaedics. He has particular interest in fracture care, malunion and nonunion of fractures, in addition to the treatment of post traumatic deformities.
- B.S., Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Traumatology, University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
- Capital Health
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society