Joshua Okon, M.D.
He has served as team physician for high school, college and professional level athletes and has also cared for elite level dancers at The University of the Arts in Philadelphia.
Dr. Okon is fellowship trained in Sports Medicine, and completed his program at Thomas Jefferson University.
- B.S., Cornell University
- M.D., Thomas Jefferson University
- Residency, Family Medicine, Christiana Care
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine