Joshua S. Armstrong, D.O.
Dr. Armstrong is a published physician and holds medical memberships with the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation as well as the American Osteopathic Association. He performs a variety of non-operative interventional spine procedures, including peripheral joint and musculoskeletal injections, as well as electrodiagnostic testing.
- B.S., Mount Mercy University
- D.O., Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Residency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship, Interventional Spine, Florida Spine Institute
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Association
- Feeko K, Armstrong J, Browne B, Vexing visual deficits: Features of Balint's syndrome in a patient with Moyamoya disease. A Case Report. Oct, 2012. PM&R Vol. 4, Issue 10, Supplement, Pages S377-S378.
- Armstrong J, Simon J. “AAPM&R- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.” PM&R Knowledge NOW. Topic: AIDP/ CIDP Treatments. Web. 23 September 2014.
- Simon J, Armstrong J, McAuliffe M, Vuong N. Musculocutaneous Neuropathy After Biceps Implantation. A Case Report. American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery- approved; waiting publish date.
- Simon J, Armstrong J, Derrington S, “Chapter 52: Epidural Injections.” Secrets: Spine. Expected Publish date: To be announced.
- Armstrong J, Smith A, Hannah A, The Effects of Intravenous Ketamine Infusions in a Patient with Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus Complicated with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Submitted to Journal of Dermatologic Case Reports