Lindsey Szymaszek, D.O.
Dr. Szymaszek served as the sideline physician for the University of Delaware, covering their football, basketball and lacrosse teams. She is a member of numerous professional associations and has presented on a number of topics within the field of Sports Medicine.
- B.S., Biology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- D.O., Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
- Residency, Family and Community Medicine, Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington, DE
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington, DE
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Board Certified, American College of Osteopathic Family Practice
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine