Marc J. Levine, M.D.
He completed a year of Surgical Internship at Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, PA and completed his Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital where he graduated in 1995. Dr. Levine completed a Spine Surgery Fellowship at the Emory University of Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Levine currently serves as First Vice President of the Medical Society of New Jersey and past president of the Mercer County Medical Society. He is on the Board of Trustees and treasurer for the Eastern Orthopaedic Association. In 2017 Dr. Levine was chosen to be one of six physicians to become a Fellow of the inaugural class of the New Jersey Health Executive Leadership Academy. He is a founding Governing Board member of the New Jersey Surgery Center.
Dr. Levine is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who has served as program chair for both regional and national orthopaedic and spine academic meetings. His surgical interests include adult disorders of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. Dr. Levine utilizes a multitude of techniques including traditional open surgery as well as state of the art minimally invasive surgery to achieve optimal outcomes. He prides himself in advising patients as though they were family members.
Dr. Levine sees patients in both NJ and PA. He operates at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital/Hamilton where servers as Director of the Spine Surgery Program as well as Capital Health System both in New Jersey. In addition Dr. Levine operates at St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, PA.
- Undergraduate: Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Medical: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- General Surgery Residency: Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Orthopaedic Spinal Surgery Fellowship: Emory Spine Center at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- New Jersey Surgery Center, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Capital Health System, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New Jersey
- St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons – Diplomate
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons – Fellow
- North American Spine Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey – Board of Trustees/Vice President
- New Jersey Orthopaedic Society
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association – Board of Trustees
- Mercer County Medical Society – Past President