Michael F. Harrer, MD
Dr. Harrer, a board certified orthopaedic surgeon, is fellowship trained in Adult Total Joint Reconstruction. His areas of expertise include but are not limited to total hip and knee replacements as well as joint revision surgeries.
- AB., Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, General Surgery, UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery,UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction, Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic, Mount Vernon, MA
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- Virtua Hospital
- New Jersey Orthopedic Society
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Orthopedic Society
Brian Campenella PA-C
Brian is a Certified Physician Assistant and graduated from the Hahnemann Physician Assistant Program at Drexel University. Prior to joining Rothman Institute, Brian worked at Orthopedic Reconstruction Specialists in Voorhees, NJ for five years and has also worked at Trenton Orthopedic Group. Before becoming a Physician Assistant, Brian worked as a certified athletic trainer at Framingham State College in Framingham, Massachusetts as well as Woodrow Wilson High School in Camden, New Jersey. Brian has experience in general orthopaedics, sports medicine and total joint replacement. He has worked with Dr. Michael Harrer for over 9 years in both the office and operating room and continues to do so.