Moody Kwok, M.D.
Dr. Moody Kwok attended medical school and completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at Temple University School of Medicine. He then completed a specialized hand fellowship at the Philadelphia Hand Center. Dr. Kwok treats general orthopaedic conditions and specializes in diseases and injuries of the hand, wrist, and elbow. His interests include nerve entrapment neuropathies as well as internal derangement and sports injuries to the wrists and hands.
Dr. Kwok is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon and is Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Temple University School of Medicine.
- Undergraduate, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Medical School, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Hand Surgery, The Philadelphia Hand Center P.C., King of Prussia, PA
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Drexel University Hahnemann Medical College
- Abington Hospital – Jefferson Health
- New Britain Surgery Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society