Natacha S. Falcon, D.O.
She is proud to be a part of Rothman Institute providing the highest quality care in Orthopaedics to the people of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She has been selected as the Reader’s Choice “Top Physicians" in 2012 and 2013 by South Jersey Magazine. Dr. Falcon has an interest in Health & Fitness and is a member of the National Physique Committee (NPC). Academic memberships include International Spine Intervention Society (ISIS) and American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (AAPMR).
- BS, Exercise and Sports Science, The University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- DO, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Interventional Spine and Sports, The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- AtlantiCare Medical Center
- American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spine Intervention Society
Research Publications, Peer-Reviewed Reviews:
- Falcon N; Faren Williams, MD: "Blunt Traumatic Grenade Injury Resulting in Ulnar Nerve Motor and Sensory Denervation:A Case Report" AAPM&R Poster Presentation, 2006.
- Singh JR, Zarka M, Falcon N. Bladder Management Strategies in a Patient with Neuromyelitis Optica. Am J Phys Med Rehabil; Volume 88, No. 3. Mar 2009.
- Singh JR, Greenberg J, Falcon N. Hyperbaric Oxygen as Treatment of Ischemic Cerebral Air Embolus Following Internal Carotid Artery Angioplasty and Stenting. Am J Phys Med Rehab.; Volume 88, No. 3. Mar 2009.
- Jared S. Greenberg, MD, Jaspal R. Singh, MD, Falcon N. Evaluation and Rehabilitation of a Patient with Diabetic Lumbosacral Radiculoplexus Neuropathy: A Case Report. (Accepted to PM&R Journal, publication pending)