Peter Wang, Jr., M.D.
Peter Wang, Jr., M.D., earned his medical degree at New York University School of Medicine and his residency at NYU's Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute. After completing his residency, he served four years of active duty military service in the United States Air Force. Dr. Wang is board certified in orthopaedic surgery and specializes in sports medicine, surgery of the shoulder and knee, fracture management, and joint replacement surgery.
He also serves as official team physician for the North Penn High School Ice Hockey Team.
- Undergraduate, University at Albany State University of New York, Albany, NY
- Medical School, NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Internship, General Surgery, NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, The Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, New York, NY
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine Subspecialty
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington – Lansdale Hospital – Jefferson Health
- New Britain Surgery Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
Wang P, Koval KJ, Lehman W, Strongwater A, Grant A, and Zuckerman JD. Salter-Harris Type III Fracture-Dislocation of the Humerus. J Pediatr Orthop B 1997;6:219-
Ricci JL, Wang P, Zakow P, Howard C, and Alexander H. Tendon and Bone Cell Colony
Formation on Striated Surfaces: A Model for In Vitro Examination of Cell
Response to Different Surface Textures and Geometries. Trans Soc Biomater