Rachel Shakked, M.D.
Dr. Shakked has particular interests in ankle instability, athletic injuries of the foot and ankle, and treatment of cartilage injuries. She uses minimally invasive techniques including ankle arthroscopy and also performs total ankle replacement surgery.
- B.S., Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
- Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society