Richard A. Goldberg, D.O.
Dr. Goldberg has served in the American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AOCPMR) for the last 15 years. He is the past president of the AOCPMR, has served as Chairperson of the Education committee for 10 years, and is currently the Secretary/Treasurer.
Dr. Goldberg has been on the sidelines as a team physician with several area high schools for 20 years. Dr. Goldberg is also Associate Professor in rehabilitation medicine at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and continues to teach students, interns, and residents.
- Undergraduate, Albright College, Reading, PA
- Medical School, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, Suburban General Hospital, Norristown, PA
- Residency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, John F. Kennedy Medical Center Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Edison, NJ
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
Your Lower Back, Co-Author, Paragon Communications Inc., Publisher; Login Brothers, Distributor, 1993.