Ryan Channick, M.D.
Dr. Channick is focused on managing the care of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries in athletes and non-athletes, with particular interest in sports related concussions and the use of musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- B.A., University of Delaware, Newark, DE
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Lankenau Medical Center, Wynnewood, PA
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Temple University Hospital/Moss Rehab, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Geisinger Health System, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with added qualification in Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation