Ryan Pfeifer, D.O.
Dr. Pfeifer’s practice focuses on the use of x-ray guided procedures to manage spine pain. He utilizes musculoskeletal ultrasound for both diagnostic and image guidance for joint, muscle and nerve injections. Dr. Pfeifer has lectured extensively on a variety of orthopaedic topics, including, Low Back Pain, and Concussion Awareness.
In his spare time, Dr. Pfeifer loves to travel and has visited all seven continents.
- B.S., Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
- D.O., New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY
- Internship, Traditional Osteopathic, Union Hospital, Union, NJ
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Interventional Spine Care, Performance Spine and Sports Physicians, Pottstown, PA
- Fundamentals of Acupuncture for Medical Professionals, Shanghai Traditional Chinese Medicine University, Shanghai, China
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Pain Medicine