Scot A. Brown, M.D.
Dr. Brown has authored numerous publications and presentations and is a member of professional societies including, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, and the Musculoskeletal Tumor Society.
- B.S., United States Coast Guard Academy
- M.D., Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, General Surgery, SUNY Stony Brook University Medical Center, Stony Brook, NY
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, SUNY Stony Brook University Medical Center, Stony Brook, NY
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction, Rothman Institute, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Oncology, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- Aria Jefferson Health Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society
Brown S, Hozack W. Basics of THA: The Preoperative Patient Evaluation. In: Wiesel S. ed Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery 2e. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2015.
Brown S, Moon B. Radiation Associated Fractures. Orthopaedic Knowledge Online Journal. Volume 13, Number 12, Dec 15. http://orthoportal.aaos.org/oko/article.aspx?article=OKO_ONC030#abstract