Shailen G. Woods, M.D.
Dr. Woods previously served as the Program Director for ACGME PMR Sports Medicine Fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, which involved training fellows in interventional spine procedures. Her clinical interests include spine rehabilitation, electrodiagnostics, interventional spine procedures, trigger point injections, and sports injuries.
- B.A., New York University
- M.D., Rush Medical College
- Residency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Fellowship, Musculoskeletal, Sports & Spine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Certification of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Spine Intervention Society
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Medical Association
UPMC Rehab Grand Rounds: Comprehensive Approach to the Management of Scapular Dyskinesia in the Overhead Throwing Athlete, Fall 2012.