Shyam Brahmabhatt, M.D.
Dr. Brahmabhatt graduated from Temple University School of Medicine, followed by Orthopaedic Surgery residency at Temple University Hospital. He completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City where he served as the Assistant Team Physician for the New York Jets.
His clinical interests include menicscal surgery, ACL/PCL reconstruction, rotator cuff repair, shoulder and hip arthroscopic labral repair.
He serves as the team physician for Upper Dublin and Abington High Schools.
- B.S., Temple University
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Temple University Hospital
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Team Physician, Upper Dublin and Abington High Schools
- Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health
- New Britain Surgery Center
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- John Lachman Society