Stephen Roman, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Seton Hall University College of Arts & Sciences, South Orange, New Jersey
- Medical: New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey
- Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency: New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey
- Interventional Pain Management Fellowship: Emory University/Georgia Pain Physicians, Atlanta, Georgia
- New Jersey Surgery Center, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New Jersey
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Diplomate
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Subspecialty Pain Management - Diplomate
- American Association of Neuromuscular Electrodiagnostic Medicine - Member
- International Spine Intervention Society - Member
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Mercer County Medical Society
Windsor RE, King FJ, Roman SJ, Tata NS, Cone-Sullivan LA, Thampi S, Acebey M, Gilhool JJ, Rao R, Sugar R. Electrical stimulation induced lumbar medial branch referral patterns. Pain Physician 2002;5:346-352.
Roman SJ, Malanga GA, Nadler S, McLean JP, Millis SR. Chronic Opioid Treatment. Practical Pain Management. 2002; Mar/Apr: 14-17. Presented at the New Jersey Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Research Evening, April 5, 2001 at John F. Kennedy Medical Center, Edison, New Jersey.
Windsor R, Roman S, Sugar R, Tata N. Spinal biomechanics of martial arts. In: Lennard T editor. The Spine in Sports. Hanley and Belfus, Inc., (2005. page 195-220).
Malanga GA, Roman SJ, Nadler SF. Medications in the Treatment of Whiplash-Associated Disorders. In: Malanga GA and Nadler SF editors. Whiplash. Philadelphia: Hanley and Belfus, Inc; 2002. p. 339-358.