Thomas E. Greene, M.D.
Thomas E. Greene, M.D., earned his medical degree at the University of Alabama - Birmingham School of Medicine and completed his residency at the University of Alabama Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Greene is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery and specializes in sports medicine and general orthopaedics, including fracture management and joint replacement surgery.
- Undergraduate, University of Alabama, Mobile, AL
- Medical School, UAB - School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL
- Internship, Surgery, Youngstown Hospital Association, Youngstown, OH
- Residency, General Surgery, Youngstown Hospital Association, Youngstown, OH
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham Health System, Birmingham, AL
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Military Service, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Fort Campbell Army Hospital, Three Years of Service
- Military Service, Army Commendation Medal upon separation from service
- Abington – Lansdale Hospital – Jefferson Health
- New Britain Surgery Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Lansdale Rotary
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society